Monday, September 6, 2010

Staying Positive!

On Sat night my little family went down to my mum and dads place for dinner, celebration for Fathers Day as on the Sun we were having lunch with Jmans Dad.
My friend was there that had wanted the baby shower biscuits, I asked him if he had decided how many etc, to my utter dismay he said he didn't want them anymore.
Ah well, what can you do, I am really trying not to take it personally and to be positive about it. It's HARD though. I was really looking forward to making and decorating them and having lots more pic's to share on here.
Good new is that on Sunday, I managed to have a chat to the Father in laws partner, she has ordered 24 cornflake cookies for this week! Hopefully that will be a weekly thing.

I have my fingers crossed that today my new gel food colourings get delivered, I'm especially excited about getting the BLACK one! I have a heap of as yet, faceless Hello Kitty cookies waiting for it.
It is a special little girls Birthday today and I am planning on making her a platter of biscuits up for her "sleepover" this weekend. Can't wait to see how the Kitty ones will turn out.

Having looked back through some of my photos of my first biscuit decorating attempts, I'm almost embarrassed, I also have them posted on my business page on FB, I may have to tag them as examples of how much better I am now! It's amazing what learning the correct techniques can do for presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment