Friday, September 10, 2010

It's all Happening

My day was not very productive yesterday, much to my dis appointment, I did manage to get most of the "Hello Kitty" Bouquet done for tomorrow, still just need to ice her dear little faces on.
My friend that wanted the baby shower cookies? I have decided to just make them for him and give them to him, as a gift. If more people can see my stuff or hear about what I'm doing, then it's a good thing! Plus I will get to take photos and show them off on here!
I did a batch of corn flake cookies too, working on the rest as I type, need to go deliver them soon, sorry, the melting moments are baking right now, I'm waiting on the cornflake ones to cool. Going to take four of the melting moments down to Costa Vista for them to try, you never know they may just order some..

Great news today though! I really have my first order now! through my page on FB. Will be busy this weekend getting 14 personalised, individually wrapped biscuits ready for a childs party. Posting them off on Monday.
so, Yeah, it's all happening, right here, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment