Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Baking!

Cookies, that is! Making up cornflake cookies for my only real order so far. My kitchen smells absolutely devine right now!
My Mum has asked me to make a "biscuit bouquet" for her work collegue's upcoming birthday, I will be having ALOT of fun with that! Still trying to source some small clear cellophane bags for things like this, I suppose I can just wrap them in clear cello then tie with ribbon, but I think the bags will look more professional.
Also need to find a small coloured box to stick them into, will probably have a look around the shops this week, see if I can find something suitable.
I have mums group tomorrow, was planning on making up some cornflake cookies and some melting moments to take, for all the girls to sample, don't know if I will be able to do it now though.
The Jman is off to Sydney for work, so I have to go pick up his suits in the city tomorrow morning, won't really leave me enough time...

No comments:

Post a Comment