Friday, September 3, 2010

FaceBook...

I have started a page on FB, the Jman has challenged me to get more orders, if I can do this he is willing to support my creative attempt at this! He will help me out with subsidising packaging and website designing etc.
I want to get little stickers to put on cello bags, tied up with satin ribbon, or maybe a pretty cardboard box type thing with a clear front (so you can see the designs of the biscuits) tied up with a bow and sticker on the front.
ehhhhh...I will get there! Positive thinking first, right?
I need to take some more pictures of my latest creations, but my camera batteries are flat, it is pouring down with rain at the moment (including thunder and lightning!) and Jbaby is asleep all of which conspire to make going to the shops pretty impossible at this point in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment