Friday, March 11, 2011

Western Cookies, Pretty Kitties, more to come...

Orders are coming at me left, right and centre! This is a great thing..really!
As such it has been a busy week, one order of pretty Kitties for a 4th birthday, consisting of 16 kitty heads and one large flower with message.

Next up I had a 40th Birthday order with a Western theme, I know I said I never wanted to use that cactus cutter again, but it wasn't so bad..  :)
It was actually quite different doing the Western thing, different to what usually gets ordered anyway.
I especially liked the horse shoes and sheriffs badge.




.
I also have a 13th Birthday bouquet to finish up tonight, so will put up pictures with my next post, another busy week coming up, a wedding congrats pack, birthday pack and sports themed 1st birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the purple on your Hello Kitty cookies! And....I don't want to leave a comment above and mess up your giveaway....the "scruff" on the pirate cookies is BRILLIANT. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete