Sunday, January 9, 2011

Orders! They just keep coming...!

It still amazes me that people are so lovely with their comments on my biscuits, it amazes me even more that so many want to buy them! Maybe I should stop being so hard on myself?
Heres some of my first orders

My Auntie actually ordered these for my cousins Birthday, a mix of white and dark choc biscuits with chocolate and coffee icing. I love doing those cows.


These were for a little boys first birthday, a mix of ginger bread and vanilla cookies, 20  bears and 20 hearts .

and I made the special birthday boy a Birthday crown on a stick, just for him!

2 comments:

  1. How good are you Becca - your cows actually look like cows! Well done :) ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was pretty chuffed with how they turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete