Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday Biscuit Bouquets!

(Still playing catch up from last year!)

My mum actually ordered these for 2 of her friends and a workmates birthday (I still charged her! LOL)

Flowers and B's (bees and butterflies) hard to see here all the biscuits..
here are the Bees...

and the flowers..

and the butterflies!


This one was for my Mums work collegue, she is into kawaii type stuff and Hello kitty etc, so I did this one for her.

and before it was done up...
please disregard the lack of kitty whiskers! I took the photo and was looking at them for quite a bit before thinking "derrr...where are her whiskers???"

This last one I did for my friend, bit of a story here, We went out for dinner and a movie that night, consequently we were a bit tipsy by the time we got home, my dear friend left her biscuits on the floor in the loungeroom when she got home, only to awaken in the morning to find that her dog had made a meal of them during the night!! Gotta laugh....!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. I love the Hello Kitty cookies!

    www.artfire.com/users/cute

    ReplyDelete