Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have NEW cookie cutters!

I think this is becoming an obsession, I dare not count the number of cookie cutters I now posses.
On Monday I received my much awaited for "Hello Kitty" head shape cookie cutter with template for the face, was very excited to find that on Ebay, I adore all things Hello Kitty! I have cookie dough in the fridge right now just begging for me to make some kitty biscuits.
Last Thursday I met my parents at Ikea for breakfast (gross out powdered eggs, apart from that was ok for the price!) I then moseyed over to Harbour town for a nosey, I walked out of that place with a bag full of new cookie cutters. I bought a container full of ABC's and 123's (well, the whole alphabet and numbers etc.) some really cute retro tins full of plain round cutters going from 2cm up to 15 cm, and another of the same but with fluted edges. Also a dragon fly, a foot, some more stars in different sizes.
Today, Jman, Jbaby and I went for a trip to Gaganis Bros warehouse, where I picked up a big plastic tub of 50 assorted animal shapes for quite a good price, I'm so excited, I just want to make one of each and go crazy with decorating!! I'm sure many, many pic's will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment