Thursday, January 13, 2011

Moooooooo Cows

Cows, cows, cows, wow, so popular!
I made up a cow bouquet for an order and then suddenly everyone wanted cows!
I had a great time doing them, although one order (that sadly, I didn't take pictures of)  was for 50 or so cows, choc, vanilla, some brown, some black/white, for a fundraiser at a local hospital, left me with a VERY sore hand after wards. Think I was squeezing too hard!

This Bouquet was what started the whole thing..


Then I was emailed an order for this one...
Same thing but GREEN accents.

also the order from my Aunty that is in my last post but another pic anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Still admiring your cows Becca :) ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like making them, as you can make each one an individual! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete